Skip to content
- The deadline to register to vote in any manner other than with the township clerk's office is 15 days before the election.
- Voters may register up through the election day in-person in the township clerk's office with proof of residency.
- The township clerk's office is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm to register voters and issue absent voter ballots.
- All registered voters may vote from home. Requests for an absent voter ballot may be made at the Clerk's office. You may also send a signed request in writing to the clerk's office.
- The clerk's office is located at Fruitport Township Hall at 5865 Airline Rd, Fruitport, MI 49415
- For more information go to http://michigan.gov/vote